Wk. 4 Painting

image2 (2)image1 (2)

The concept of spray painting a name in bubble letters at first seemed quite easy, but actually proved to be much more difficult than expected. I started by creating my name how i would have wanted it to be created in bubble letters. Next, i began to spray paint the letters. The only issue was the paint came out in such a thick stream that it made the letters get covered completely by the paint. I attempted to add a silver shadowing to the letters, but only ended up messing up the letters further. I realize that my name didn’t come out quite how I’d wanted it to, but am still somewhat satisfied since this was my first instance spray painting any sort of art.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s